While there are many kinds of menopause treatment on the market today that can be administered in forms ranging from pills to injections, patches and creams most are still based on the same dangerous synthetic hormones that have been shown to pose serious danger to your health. By comparison truly effective alternative and natural menopause treatments don’t have the number of delivery methods but they’re just as effective and they won’t endanger your health.
Natural Menopause Treatments: Beyond Synthetics
Synthetic hormones had a long run and were available in a variety of deliver forms as mentioned above. Today however we’re aware of the threat they poses to women’s health. In their place have come safer, natural menopause treatments that don’t require glitzy delivery methods and are effective and safe.
- Supplementals: Natural estrogen supplements like EstroGem come in a convenient pill form that is easy to administer and easily digested once in the stomach. EstroGem is formulated from proven all natural ingredients that work beside specially chosen vitamins and minerals that facilitate delivery of various ingredients. EstroGem can help reduce the risk of osteoporosis while effectively neutralizing the symptoms of menopause.
Other forms of natural menopause treatment include:
- Dietary changes: It’s been proven that certain foods can make menopausal symptoms worse and that other foods contain phytoestrogens that mimic the effect of real estrogen and can sometimes help in restoring hormonal harmony.
- Yoga: Yoga will not by itself restore hormonal balance but it can be an effective adjunct to a comprehensive menopause treatment regime anchored by EstroGem. Yoga will help relieve stress and help you cope more easily with your worst symptoms.
- Exercise: So much of our health relies on the various components of the body being well maintained so they can effectively complement each other. You may eat a balanced diet but if you never get out and exercise the food alone won’t do much good. It’s the same with natural menopause treatments.
- Weight reduction: There is no health condition you can have that being overweight won’t make worse. That goes double for hormonal imbalances since women store hormones in their body fat. While it’s understandable that if you work at a desk or simply don’t have many opportunities to exercise that you may gain weight it’s still important that your try and return to your proper weight as soon as possible.
A Word or Two about Bioidentical Hormones
Bioidentical hormones are synthetic hormones that have the same chemical composition as natural hormones. Because of that they’re typically promoted as being ‘natural’. They’re not. They’re produced in a laboratory just like other synthetic hormones. In addition few long term studies have been conducted on the safety and efficacy of bioidentical hormones so the jury is still out on whether or not they pose long-term health issues. The bottom line: use at your own risk.
Natural menopause treatments are finally getting some of the attention they deserve. A supplement like EstroGem provides a totally safe and effective method for restoring proper hormone levels without endangering your health. Try it today.