For many years doctors and scientists have understood the connection between hormone depletion and the effects of aging. For years hormone therapy, as it has come to be known, has sought to slow, mitigate or even reverse various age-related effects of hormone depletion particularly in women. However, hormone therapy has proven a dangerous endeavour that can lead to heart problems and even cancer. Still, the desire remains to develop an effective and risk free method of hormone rejuvenation and into the void left by the failures of hormone replacement therapy has stepped the natural hormone supplement.
How a Natural Hormone Supplement Can Reverse Effects of Low Estrogen
Reduced estrogen levels manifest themselves most obviously around the phenomenon of menopause but they’re not limited to that process alone. Low estrogen levels can occur at various points in a woman’s life and can affect everything from the lustre of her skin to her sex drive. The causes of low estrogen levels are many and varied, including:
- Childbirth – Many women suffer low estrogen levels during pregnancy. There are many theories as to why this is though causes vary from woman to woman. Low estrogen during pregnancy is a potentially harmful situation as estrogen is crucial to the proper development of the fetus. Without adequate estrogen the vital organs of the fetus will not mature.
- Hypogonadism – Hypogonadism, or interrupted puberty as it’s sometimes called, is a result of the ovaries producing lower than normal levels of estrogen. This can prevent the onset of menstruation and may affect breast development and height. When hypogonadism occurs later in life it can cause premature menopause, reduced libido and hair loss.
- Miscarriage – In the case of miscarriages recent studies have found a connection between women who were not producing sufficient levels of estrogen during their pregnancy and the loss of that pregnancy. Studies have also concluded that women who miscarry early in their pregnancy often experience low estrogen levels for some time after the miscarriage.
- Eating Disorders – Anorexia and other eating disorders can negatively affect the body’s ability to produce estrogen. As a result a woman suffering anorexia may stop having periods. But this is only the tip of the iceberg as those same low estrogen levels may eventually lead to loss of bone density, decreased metabolism, lost libido and osteoporosis.
- Overzealous Exercise – It is well known that exercise reduces body fat but many women don’t realize there’s a connection between body fat and estrogen levels. If you exercise to the point that you achieve extremely low body fat levels you may also adversely affect your ability to produce adequate levels of estrogen.
- Medications – In some cases various drugs used to treat thyroid problems may have the unintended effect of lowering estrogen levels. Excessive opioid intake may also affect estrogen levels, sometimes reducing them by as much as 50%.
Hormonal Rejuvenation: The Goal Attained
Natural hormonal supplementation has proven an effective way to rejuvenate hormone levels and generate many far reaching benefits including:
- Better, More Effective Treatment of Menopausal Symptoms – A natural hormone supplement like EstroGem uses a proven mixture of ingredients including black cohosh to stimulate estrogen production and alleviate menopausal symptoms. Studies have shown that black cohosh is effective in alleviating hot flashes and night sweats and may also help reduce high blood pressure as well. All without the dangerous long term effects of HRT.
- Increased Libido – Natural hormone treatments have a well deserved reputation for restoring the female libido through the safe and effective use of time tested herbal ingredients. Whether low estrogen levels are the result of aging or childbirth or over-exercising a natural hormone supplement like EstroGem can restore a normal, healthy sex drive.
- Younger Looking Skin – The link between healthy looking skin and proper estrogen levels has long been understood. For women suffering low estrogen levels however it seemed the only option was dangerous and expensive hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Happily natural hormone supplements are available today that will gently stimulate the production of estrogen and help restore healthier, younger looking skin.
- Increased Energy – That hormonal imbalances can affect a woman’s energy levels is well known. Until recently however it seemed the only solution to this problem was either HRT or artificial stimulants which bring their own rash of health risks. With a natural hormone supplement like EstroGem and a commitment to proper diet you can restore your natural energy levels without endangering your health.
The goal of true hormonal rejuvenation and all the benefits that entails has been the holy grail of hormone research for decades. Today that goal is finally attainable with natural hormone supplement therapy utilizing EstroGem. Don’t wait any longer to discover what countless women the world over already know; that using EstroGem in concert with healthy lifestyle changes can restore hormonal balance and with it the joy of living.